Kacche aam ki chutney (Raw mango chutney)
Chutney usually contains some mixture of spice, vegetable, and/or fruit. It’s very simple and easy to make and can be served with any paranthas or with just plain rotis. Do try this chatpati aam ki chutney in this mango season. Let’s start to prepare kaache aam ki khaati and chatpati chutney.
Kaccha aam (Raw mango)- 1
Green chillies- 7-8
Garlic cloves- 6-7
Handful of fresh coriander (Dhaniya)
Salt to taste
Water – approx. half cup
Preparation time- 5-8 min
1) To start with first peel the raw mango and remove the pulp and discard the seeds.
2) Add this pulp, garlic, green chilies , fresh coriander, little water and salt and blend it to a smooth paste.
3) Our raw mango or aamki chutney is ready to have with any parantha or simple roti.
4) Store in a clean airtight container and can be used upto 6 days.
Note or tips:
1) You can adjust your salt and the amount of green chillies according to your taste. If you want spicier then increase the amount of green chillies.
2) If you are having more fresh coriander you can add it into chutney. I adjusted with handful of coriander as this much was available. However the outcome was super delicious. Khatta and chatpata just loved by all.
3) You can prepare the chutney with unpeeled raw mangoes.